View Profile Chroust

10 Movie Reviews

Perfect and the harlem shake was very funny :D

Amazing, Just amazing! But i mean little problem with polish/english dabings and the visul graphic design of the products in film, but still amazing movie. I give all stars from Czech republic.

Best Madness ever! Great work, Buddy!

Djjaner responds:

Hehe thanks..

20 Game Reviews

Recoverd hipster is more playabel and improved bud still same as osd. Some improves but dialogues are stillunclear and charecter isnt litlle under control. Toio darken in the filter after hipster has died. Butt still good and unique game.

This is my favorite app! Great work!

Concept is interesting and Johny Utah animation - i love it. But I am a little disappointed that its just a joke. But maked-perfect dark-joke :D Meyebe the next development seyz: Yes!

5 Audio Reviews

Sorry im must use the translator: Its surprising - that few people hear this great music and left a few comments...its great audio! In the game with the fox >:( im sorry about it William and Sly. It is it. Hey newgrounds, please, let the search of authors in keywords, pease. About redesing its to complicated have a few contacts with the other artist.

Its fantastic! The tale music, meybe a adventures! Good work with piano. This seems deep! I like it

I love your music!

1 Art Review

impressive cyberpunk

Very good work! It is contrast with synthetic and natural life.. I feel fear and amazing of new technology... I feel cyberpunk. Good color harmony, good fine art and volume light (good choice) . Very well.. go on lets work, you have future. Reminds me RUR from Karel Ă„OEapek last chapter.

I am from Czech Republic in central Europe. My job is graphics designer, artist and game developer in my studio called d3arts.cz. I graduated from Secondory School of Aplied Cybernetics in Hradec Kralove. Now i study academy on the same place.

35, Male