Time to Madness Part01 Time to Madness Part01

Perfect and the harlem shake was very funny :D

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Amazing, Just amazing! But i mean little problem with polish/english dabings and the visul graphic design of the products in film, but still amazing movie. I give all stars from Czech republic.

Madness Infected I Re Madness Infected I Re

Best Madness ever! Great work, Buddy!

Djjaner responds:

Hehe thanks..

The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Great!

I love this kind-horror poetry, deept voice and sonds of piano - good choice & nice artwork. Perfekt!

Figaro LA Figaro LA

Use looping

Use looping, man, it often makes the movie-music.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Wow

Pretty scary, kudos for animation, strange mysterious story. Very good!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

This is it

Its Best, I headr this clip more then 10x. Good music with drums and giatar - very pirates atmosphere. Jokefull text of music is plain and full of IT jokes. Good work, that is very Good work. Animation is simple and this design of pixels - this is it.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Fine longer story

Good work and crude idea of fool world of Pigs. Animation has a quality dynamic story . Good Teamwork give this movie blankyt style. This artwork is very originally conection with idea greasiness. Very well i give 10

The Ignored Monster The Ignored Monster

Precise work

It is perfect postproduction and kindly idea. French harmonica give this movie an sentimentional tone. Good work. Bluring is precise!

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Best souns and music

Voices are originally, music is amazing and sounds are smary interleaving. Animation is flowing with many smart details. Cuttings and transitions are effective with camera blurs plus focus. Verry good