Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

Recoverd hipster is more playabel and improved bud still same as osd. Some improves but dialogues are stillunclear and charecter isnt litlle under control. Toio darken in the filter after hipster has died. Butt still good and unique game.

Pretty Qr Code Generator Pretty Qr Code Generator

This is my favorite app! Great work!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Concept is interesting and Johny Utah animation - i love it. But I am a little disappointed that its just a joke. But maked-perfect dark-joke :D Meyebe the next development seyz: Yes!

RAPTUS RAPTUS

Amazing Art game! Great story, great concept... but Love or Death isnt concept, its state of mind. Great work, with little problems in gameplay, but it works (slowly scenes, mouseHide is little boring, frameset is too down - maybe optimalization may help you). Good idea with moire effect. I love this Artgames.

Cellar Door Cellar Door

This is Amazing idea, encapsulate videos to mix brigtest photos with the creepy audio. Great work. If i find any bugs i send this PM ;) great horror work. Im scary!

ProgressivegamesDLE responds:

Thanks so much, we're glad you liked it! :)

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

That´s amazing... no words, just whoa. I wish Brian more such excelent projects.! Good work

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

Optimalization & Outro

The scenes with the water needs optimalization, there is too lagy and this game is unplayable. The end is too short and punch line is too speed. But great game, i like it.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

Great Plan for Outer space 9!

That´s very funny, game is very interesting with good gameplay and nice effects. But in the movie, I have one bug in exit from Fullscreen - movie hasnt minimalised is overelay game screen. But Movie - B.Lugossi - that is great and funny Idea. Good work! :D

Squize responds:

Someone else mentioned the movie bug, and I've tried to replicate it but just couldn't ( That's the worst kind of bug by far )

Thanks for the review :)

Earn to Die Earn to Die

This...

... its perfect work!

Feed Us 2 Feed Us 2

Physics

Well, this game need optimalization and best framerate for good gameplay. The gameplay is too slow. This game is dynamicless and thats bored. But great idea to be a piranha.