Oddman The Strange Oddman The Strange

Really nice work, Steve. I admire to your productivity and list of new songs. During the work with your music i noticed, thet you have too much buzz in range from 100Hz to 1KHz. I must every equalized it, butt not much. In the 1KHz is very often big overstep. But mayebe is problem on my side. But you are vere talented. Without your ambient, i cant imagine my film. In few days will be done :) you saved me with the new songs, really.

Metastable-Steve responds:

Hm. I really don't know if it's an issue on my end or yours, but I don't hear any buzz. Anyway, equalize the tracks as needed, of course.

Figment Figment

Nice, very clear!

An Exercise in Jazz An Exercise in Jazz

Sorry im must use the translator: Its surprising - that few people hear this great music and left a few comments...its great audio! In the game with the fox >:( im sorry about it William and Sly. It is it. Hey newgrounds, please, let the search of authors in keywords, pease. About redesing its to complicated have a few contacts with the other artist.

Spring'2011 Spring'2011

Its fantastic! The tale music, meybe a adventures! Good work with piano. This seems deep! I like it

Digital Mirroring Digital Mirroring

I love your music!

Jump Over It Jump Over It

This is perfect! Perfect!

Five! - main theme Five! - main theme

This...

.. is amazing! That energy, thruth and a self-naturalism! Hats off!