Time to Madness Part01 Time to Madness Part01

Perfect and the harlem shake was very funny :D

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Amazing, Just amazing! But i mean little problem with polish/english dabings and the visul graphic design of the products in film, but still amazing movie. I give all stars from Czech republic.

Madness Infected I Re Madness Infected I Re

Best Madness ever! Great work, Buddy!

Djjaner responds:

Hehe thanks..

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

Recoverd hipster is more playabel and improved bud still same as osd. Some improves but dialogues are stillunclear and charecter isnt litlle under control. Toio darken in the filter after hipster has died. Butt still good and unique game.

Pretty Qr Code Generator Pretty Qr Code Generator

This is my favorite app! Great work!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Concept is interesting and Johny Utah animation - i love it. But I am a little disappointed that its just a joke. But maked-perfect dark-joke :D Meyebe the next development seyz: Yes!

Oddman The Strange Oddman The Strange

Really nice work, Steve. I admire to your productivity and list of new songs. During the work with your music i noticed, thet you have too much buzz in range from 100Hz to 1KHz. I must every equalized it, butt not much. In the 1KHz is very often big overstep. But mayebe is problem on my side. But you are vere talented. Without your ambient, i cant imagine my film. In few days will be done :) you saved me with the new songs, really.

Metastable-Steve responds:

Hm. I really don't know if it's an issue on my end or yours, but I don't hear any buzz. Anyway, equalize the tracks as needed, of course.

Figment Figment

Nice, very clear!

An Exercise in Jazz An Exercise in Jazz

Sorry im must use the translator: Its surprising - that few people hear this great music and left a few comments...its great audio! In the game with the fox >:( im sorry about it William and Sly. It is it. Hey newgrounds, please, let the search of authors in keywords, pease. About redesing its to complicated have a few contacts with the other artist.

RobotDay2010 RobotDay2010

impressive cyberpunk

Very good work! It is contrast with synthetic and natural life.. I feel fear and amazing of new technology... I feel cyberpunk. Good color harmony, good fine art and volume light (good choice) . Very well.. go on lets work, you have future. Reminds me RUR from Karel Ă„OEapek last chapter.